Data Center and Server RelocationData Centre relocation is often seen as a logistical nightmare, which consumes valuable time and resources. The key to outstanding execution is to let the logistical side of the plan be handled by the experts.
- Maintain control and outsource responsibility.
- Count & catalogue existing IT systems, acquire a detailed understanding of the size and capability of their IT inventory.
- Use expert logistics and have live asset tracking.
- Have temporary servers during the transition using our IT rental service and avoid any system down time.
- Guarantee security of data and equipment with our ADISA approved faciliities .
- Deal with any redundant data can be wiped or physically destroyed with CESG approved tools.
- Meet WEEE regulations and save money or even create revenue streams with our IT recycling services to sell any redundant or surplus equipment and help offset the cost.
Hamilton Rentals asset management divison have built their business on 45 years of expertise in enterprise level logistics and asset tracking, in addition they have the facility to provide the necessary rental equipment and the means of reselling or disposing of redundant equipment, providing a one stop solution
Hamilton Rentals asset management divison provide a range of services that allows their customers to fulfill all their own specific requirements relating to a Data Centre Relocation safe in the knowledge that they will then have the support and expertise of Hamilton Rentals to ensure that it is executed on time and within budget